Cypress Ridge Dance Information
General guidelines for all dances
Homecoming is held at Cy Ridge High School (7900 N. Eldridge Pkwy)
Prom is held at the Berry Center (8877 Barker Cypress Rd)
Dances are from 7pm – 11pm, with NO entry after 10pm
Students should be picked up promptly at 11pm
Tickets must be purchased prior to the dance.
- Dress Code and Guest forms must be turned in to purchase dance tickets
- Students must be clear of Fines & Fees to buy tickets
NO tickets will be sold at the door.
- If bringing a Guest from another school, the Guest Form AND a Dress Code form must be turned in when the Guest ticket is purchased.
- A copy of the Guest’s ID will need to be attached to the Guest form, and the Guest must present their ID at the dance.
No middle school/junior high students permitted to attend
- Guest ages:
- Homecoming: between the ages of 14 – 20 years old
- Prom: between the ages of 16 – 20 years old
Dress code will be strictly enforced (See Dress Code links below)
- A signed Dress Code form must be turned in for each dance ticket purchased
- Students will be searched upon entry
- No entry after 10 pm
- No re-entry. Once a student leaves they are not allowed to return.
- Any misbehavior may result in a student’s removal from the dance, as well as possible school discipline
- If a student is suspended or serving an alternative placement at the time of the dance, that student is not allowed to attend the dance. Tickets will not be refunded.
Homecoming Dance Dress Code
Prom Dress Code